It is in Le Havre that the musician Bertrand Belin chose to refine and begin the tour of his sixth album. He then leaves on the roads of the hexagon with “Persona”. A personal album, imbued with literature and strange creatures.
“O time, suspend your flight” and let yourself go into the languid vapors dream the artist. These compositions, always imbued with melancholy, give their view on life, solitude, society. By choosing simple but fair words.
It is the pleasure of arranging, of creating with the minimum of words, the maximum of effect. This is my little “dada”!
If 2018 has been written with a big A (two albums of the excellent Dominique A), 2019 starts with a double B. Bertrand Belin launched himself in this new year . “Persona” was released on January 25 on the label Cinq 7, an appearance at the cinema in “My life with James Dean” by Dominique Choisy which he signs the soundtrack and ” Great Carnicores ” his fourth novel (POL editions), a once again hailed by critics.
The first dates of Bertrand Belin’s tour:
– the 6th The Tetris
– the 27th in Rouen
– the 28th The star in Mouvaux
– the 1st The Dairy Artefact Strasbourg,
– the 2nd The Other Canal Nancy
– the 6th Hall Jean Carmet in Allonnes,
– 7 La Bouche d’air (Scene “Chanson”) in Nantes
– 8 Rock School Barbey Bordeau
– 9 Le Metronum, Toulouse
– 11th in Biarritz
– 12th in Montpellier
– 13th at Toboggan de Décines Lyon
– the 14 at Merlan in Marseille
– the 15 Cooperative May at Clermont Ferrand
– the 16 at the Steam of Dijon
– 20 The spirit of the Word La Poudrière – Belfort